I have this ASP.NET MVC web application where I changed the standard Bootstrap.css (version 3.1.0) for the Bootswatch.css(flatly – version 3.2.0). I kept the original bootstrap.js file.
Well, when I run the app on my developing computer the styles (colors, sizes and so on) are accordingly with what I saw in the Bootswatch/flatly site, like the image bellow:
However, running the same app on the server the styles are more likely with the standard Bootstrap (colors, sizes and so on), like the following image:
In Content folder there are the following files:
- _bootstrap.css (original standard twitter-bootstrap.css file)
- bootstrap.css (bootswatch/flatly file)
- bootstrap.css.map (from original twitter-bootstrap)
- bootstrap.min.css (from original twitter-bootstrap)
- bootstrap-theme.css (from original twitter-bootstrap)
- bootstrap-theme.css.map (from original twitter-bootstrap)
- bootstrap-theme.min.css (from original twitter-bootstrap)
- … some other css files
So I ask how can I fix this. I’d like to have in server with the same look as in the developing computer.